Accessibility of www.ace.lu.se
This website is run by Centre for East and South-East Asian Studies, Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.ace.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.ace.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is not compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations. The non-accessible sections are listed below.
Non accessible content
- The header contains an empty link. It therefore does not comply with WCAG 2.4.4 (A) Link Purpose, which states "write clear links".
- Some adjacent links go to the same URL. It therefore does not comply with WCAG 2.4.4 (A) Link Purpose, which states "write clear links".
- The web site has a tab-index attribute with a positive value. It therefore does not comply with WCAG 2.4.3 (A) Focus Order which states “make a logical tab order” so that you can navigate easily down the page
- An event handler is present that may not be accessible. It therefore does not comply with WCAG 2.1.1 Keyboard, which states "make sure that all functionality can be handled with just a keyboard, with no speed requirements"
- Our web site contains PDF files that are not accessible.
How we tested this website
We have done a self-assessment (internal testing) of the www.ace.lu.se website. We have used the browser extensions WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool and AccessMonitor in the evaluation.
The last assessment was made on 17 November 2020.
The website was published on 17 September 2020.
The statement was last updated on 17 November 2020.