Free standing courses
For the fall of 2019 the Centre for East and South-East Asian Studies offers the following courses as freestanding courses.
- CÖSB10 The International Relations of East Asia - From the Pacific War to the Rise of China (7,5 credits)
- CÖSM33 Human Rights in Asia (7,5 credits)
- CÖSM34 Development Theories and Issues (7,5 credits)
- CÖSM35 Digital Asia: Cultural, Social and Political Transformations (7,5 credits)
- CÖSM36 Social Justice and Equality in Asia (7,5 credits)
- CÖSM37 Asia in Global and Regional Politics(7,5 credits)
- CÖSM50 Qualified Internship in Asian Studies (30 credits)
Applications are made online using the national University Admissions in Sweden website. You can create your account ("Log in") on the English website universityadmissions.se but you need to apply in the Swedish version, antagning.se, during the application period: 15 March-15 April for autumn semester 2019.
- Find the course you would like to study in the list above or menu to the left (direct links from the course to the admission web site will be available during the application period), or type the application number "LU-XXXXX" in the green field at antagningen.se.
- Click on the button "Sök" ("Apply").
- Click on the arrow "Välj" (select) and then on "Till anmälan" (to the application) in the blue square on the right hand corner.
- If everything is correct, press "Fortsätt" (Continue/confirm application), and make your application at www.antagning.se.
Please note: You might want to inform yourself on the application process on the English site universityadmissions.se, but the courses are not available in the international application round so the dates on the English site are not applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact
International Liaison Officer
Phone: +46 46 222 3861
E-mail: nina [dot] brand [at] ace [dot] lu [dot] se
Dr. Sidsel Hansson
Student and study coordinator
Phone: +46 46 222 0595
E-mail: sidsel [dot] hansson [at] ace [dot] lu [dot] se