Dr. Magnus Andersson
1.Spatial patterns of the conflict in Southern Thailand
2. Migration and rural labour markets in the industrialization process in Vietnam
3. Socio-economic inequalities in Laos and Vietnam – accessibility to health, education and labour markets
Dr. Ming Chee Ang
1. Regime and Political Institution in Southeast Asia
2. Social Mobilization in Non-Liberal Democracies
3. Ethnicity, Culture and Religion in Asia
Dr. Stefan Brehm
Financing of the Private Firm in China.
Prof. Roger Greatrex
1. Chinese Trademark Law in the 21st Century, with particular focus on Zhejiang Province
2. Counterfeiting and Counterfeiters in Late Imperial China: Criminal Action and Legal Prosecution
Compilation and Analysis of Geo-Economic Datasets for East Asia
Dr. Ann Kull
1. Transnational Student Mobility within Higher Islamic Education in South East Asia
2. Islamic Feminism in Indonesia: Islamic Education and Change of Attitude among Muslim Youth
Dr. Monica Lindberg Falk
1. Transnational mobility of higher education within Asia: an interdisciplinary study of strategies and educational conditions among young persons.
2. In the Wake of the Tsunami: An anthropological study of suffering and ways to recovery for people in Thai coastal villages
Dr. Jun Liu
Media, Culture and Society
Dr. Paul O'Shea
International relations of East Asia, with a focus on Japan
Dr. Annika Pissin
Childhood in contemporary and medieval China; 'left behind children' in rural China; children's food and space.
Assoc. Prof. Marina Svensson
1. Human rights debates and policies.
2. Cultural heritage issues in China.
3. Law implementation in China.
4. Chinese media.