Print, scan and copy
You can pick up your print-outs at any printer at the following libraries at Lund University:
The Asia Library, Economics and Management Library, University Library, Social Sciences Faculty Library, Raoul Wallenberg Institute Library, IIIEE Library and Campus Helsingborg Library. (Employees can also use the printers at Byrålogen.) (Please note that if you connected your PayEx at another library than the above, you need to reconnect it again via UniFlow.)
How it is done:
- You need a PayEx account connected to your student account . (Employees at LU do not need a PayEx account.)
- As a student you can print from the University's computers, USB or e-mail your prints.
- Printouts will be placed in a central queue – you can pick up your printouts at any printer at the libraries mentioned above.
- You need to identify yourself at the printer if you want to print, copy, or scan. You can use your Student card or your student account to log in. (Employees can use Lucat ID or LU employee card.)
- Your prints will not come out until you have identified yourself at a printer.
- Prints will remain in the central queue for 72 hours.
To get started you need to first create a PayEx account and then connect it to your student account. When you open a PayEx account an active e-mail address is required. Preferably choose an address that you will use even after you have finished your studies.
1. Create an account at PayEx.
2. Connect your PayEx to your student account via UniFlow.
NB! You need to add your Swedish personnummer (personal registration number) when you create your PayEx account.
Students without Swedish personnummer need to send (from your registered e-mail address) a photocopy of your passport and acceptance letter or student ID, for verification and activation of their account. It is also possible to take a photo of the documents with your electronic device and e-mail the information to PayEx.
Payment with PayEx
How do I add money to my PayEx account?
Log in to your PayEx account and choose ”Deposit” in your account.
Choose payment method and fill in requested information. You can buy PayEx vouchers at any Pressbyrån or Seven Eleven store.
Identification at printer/copier
You can put your LU-card on the printer to log in, and you can also identify yourself with your STiL account at the printer/copier. Only one card at a time can be connected to the printing system. Do not forget to log out!
If you choose to print via e-mail you must send the print as an attached file from your student account email address, or the e-mail address you assigned to your PayEx account. You can register an alternative e-mail address at Uniflow: http://payprint.student.lu.se/pwuser/ Log in with your student account and click on Identities.